The Fitzroy-Brisbane Lions Historical Society was established immediately following the 1996 merger to support, maintain, and enhance the histories of Fitzroy, the Brisbane Bears and Brisbane Lions, and to preserve the integrity of the memorabilia.
Thanks to the ongoing support of its members, an official Historical Society Museum was opened at Etihad Stadium in 2011.
There are plans to further build on the historical presence of the Club in the future – both in Melbourne and Brisbane.
HISTORICAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP
- Discounted admission to functions in Melbourne and Brisbane
- Annual Review Magazine
- Name Listed in Annual Review Magazine
- FREE Admission to Historical Socuety Museum at Etihad Stadium
- Certificate of Appreciation
HISTORICAL SOCIETY LIFE PATRON MEMBERSHIP
- Lifetime membership to the Historical Society
- Lifetime FREE admission to all Historical Society functions
- Name displayed on Museum Honour Board
- Exclusive Life Patron badge
|Historical Society||Price||BUY NOW|
*Limited spaces available